Kelly Knoll, NP
Kelly Knoll is a nurse practitioner with a wealth of experience who has a focus on healthcare innovation in several areas including:
- Dermatological conditions: eczema, moles, psoriasis, skin tags
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Menopause and it’s optimal management
- Mental health for: ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, OCD, PTSD
- Pain control and palliative care
- Psychedelic assisted psychotherapy using Ketamine
- Sexual health: male and female
Kelly has been working with naturopathic doctors in the community for several years, and at the CHI she also provides support to the NDs and NP team with cancer care.
She is deeply empathetic and works to understand her patients' physical and emotional health needs and goals while empowering patients to live their lives to the fullest.
As a nurse practitioner with over 25 years of experience in hospitals, palliative support, addiction services, clinical practice and virtual care, Kelly is trained to manage the complete needs of patients, including:
- Assessment for acute and chronic health needs
- Formulation and prescription of medications
- Navigating the healthcare system
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic and laboratory tests
- Specialist recommendation and referrals
- Setting health goals
- Treatment option analysis and planning
Kelly studied nursing at the University of Ottawa and graduated with a Diploma in Nursing in 1994 and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 1997. She achieved her Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner-Certification in 2009. She is a NAMS-certified menopause practitioner and presently continuing her education in the ATMA Academy for Psychedelic Assisted Therapy Training Program.