Registered Nurse, part-time
The Centre for Health Innovation (CHI) is here to serve as a model interdisciplinary healthcare and research centre providing whole-person complementary and integrative care to the community. Originally named the Ottawa Integrative Cancer Centre (OICC), the CHI has expanded care to other chronic conditions that are well suited for the application of integrative medicine.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced part-time Registered Nurse to work in a dynamic healing environment. The successful candidate will administer and monitor the intravenous therapy suite 2 to 5 shifts per week, comprising of 8 to 20 hours weekly, with potential for increased hours during vacation coverage. This position requires individual independent activity and team work with reception, other nurses, a nurse practitioner and naturopathic doctors. To ensure we engage the right person for this integral role we require:
- Current registration with the CNO
- Experience in IV administration and central line access
- Oncology experience an asset
- Fluency in French an asset
- Knowledge of complementary and alternative medicine
- Good listening skills
- Comfortable in palliative care settings
- Detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise professional judgment in a highly confidential environment
- Desire to work with an amazing, dedicated and caring team
The clinic is located at 429 MacLaren Street, Ottawa, Ontario www.thechi.ca
Deadline for applications: Thursday, April 15, 2021
On a covering letter to the CHI, please indicate the title of the position that you are applying for and where you saw this job advertisement. We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
To Apply: Submit your resume with a covering letter addressed to the Centre for Health Innovation - IV Suite
Email: email@example.com Fax: 613-792-1620
For more about the Centre for Health Innovation and our team of practitioners, please visit our website at: www.thechi.ca
The CHI is dedicated to an equitable, inclusive and open work environment.